Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Bye for Now

We hooked up with a small group shortly after we arrived on Guam. They are fabulous and welcomed us in like we had been with them for years. This past Tuesday we had almost the whole gang out to our place for dinner. Four of the six other couples are PCSing... (being restationed) Three of the four leave this week/end... We will miss them greatly. We had a great evening and loved being a part of your community.


This photo was shot from our balcony... on timer... 10 second timer. The first try I did not even make it close to running around the porch, down the hill, around the flower bed, between the cars and across the yard. The second time, I sprinted faster than I think I ever have and just made it. If the picture would have taken once I landed, I would have blocked half of the Malloy family... thankfully it caught me in the air, not blocking any ones beautiful little face!

From a small island to a small world...
we will meet again...

1 comment:

Michael said...

Rhianon,
you've got hops! I love the fact that you did the running and not my bro- good for you!
Love you and miss you guys, wish we could be a part of your group ;)