Saturday, November 05, 2005

Girls Weekend

Mama and her girls



Last weekend my mom, her friend, and Rachel’s best friend came out to visit us. Girls weekend was full of laughs, sightseeing, shopping, and ice cream. I had such a good time with my mom and Rachel was so surprised and had a blast with her friend Alyson. They were crazy! I was so glad Rachel was able to have a piece of home out here for a little bit.



One of my best friends also happened to be in town so we all had a great day hanging out in San Diego, we also decided to take a trolley to Mexico. I was not thrilled with doing the shopping thing so Tracy and I enjoyed the best Margaritas I have ever had.



Buy one get one free, and you can’t order one and share the free one, instead they bring out four. Lets just say everything seemed so humorous after that.

3 comments:

FaithChristine said...

Hey Rhianon! I was walking around Rockford on Thursday and ran into Russ. I went past our old house and memories of days gone by filled my mind...oh dear! :-) Miss you. Hope you're well. Love keeping updated on your life. ~ Faith

Anonymous said...

Rhianon... by the way i was supposed to tell you Faith said hi. - I saw her the other day.

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Rhianon-
I am so glad that you and Tracy had a great time in Mexico!! I know she was so excited to visit with you. It is also good to hear that Heath is doing well! - Dan