Sunday, February 05, 2006

"Hi Heath"

Yesterday I went up to Orange County with Ben and Chara to go for an air ship (blimp) ride. The weather was too overcast and visibility was poor so we just hovered a couple feet above ground waiting for it to clear up. It did not.

The rest of the day we spent with Chara's family and her adorable little niece and nephew. They are a lot of fun and love Heath. So Heath here is a little message from them.

We miss you!
I am not exactly sure how this works, I think you have to download the DivX software first.



















2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hi! You probably don't know me, but I think I might know your brother Russ. I knew a Russ Miller from Rockford years ago in high school. I actually lived in Texas, but we had mutual friends from Michigan. Did your family by any chance know Rory and Jeanine Briscoe (Sarah and Jason were their kids)--I think they lived in Grand Rapids, MI. This might be a shot in the dark, but I figured it was worth a try. *smile* I know that Russ Miller is a common name, but I'm pretty sure he had a sister named Rhianon, too. I don't know about any of his other family. Anyway, just tho't it'd be fun to reconnect with him if you are the Millers I knew. Sorry for the long comment! Feel free to delete it if you're not who I'm thinking of. *grin*

FaithChristine said...

Hi Rhianon! Not long now right? Hope you've been keeping busy and growing and learning and enjoying time to do things you want to do. Thought about you this weekend and our quick but wonderful reconnection while you were here in GR. Hoping and praying you are well! Love you! Just wanted to say hi and I'm thinking of you. ~ Faith