Saturday, December 03, 2005

Catch Up

It has been a while for these past couple posts! My internet connect has been a little sketch and every time I go to post I am kicked of line.

Life has also been busy…as always…right?

Only it has been a great “busy” the past two weeks!

I had a wonderful week off of school (thanksgiving week). Rachel and I had a lot of bonding time and time with all of my wonderful friends out here. I think it was extremely needed for both of us to get out of the house and play and be around loving, funny, wonderful people. So, here’s the deal…

Saturday we had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with the Doung family, I had the juiciest turkey I have ever had. I also got to hold baby Dominic and he sucked only his thumb for the first time, I guess he usually shoves his whole hand in his mouth. He was so cute, and so good, he slept in my arms…well…like a baby.

Sunday we had yummy enchiladas with Matt and Brooke. And decided this Thursday to check out the new home church they are going to.


Wednesday we went down to check out Lisa’s new place and walk around her cut little neighborhood grab burritos and Mexican Hot Chocolate. This week she came over to hang out. It is great to have friends you feel so comfortable to just chill with. You don’t have to talk if you don’t want to, or on the other hand you can talk about anything with; real life or fantasy/dream world, deep or useless facts, or simply your own quirks and you know you still will be good friends just the same.

No comments: